Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Do you buy white diapers?

Aside from the benefits of cloth diapers for your child's health and our environment one if the huge drawing features for me is the cuteness factor. Seems their is an endless supply of adorable prints & solids. Even what used to be boring prefold or flat diapers from our Grandmothers diapering days can be dyed & embellished in any way you can imagine. I often wonder do cloth diaper users buy any white diapers? Do you like the traditional look of them? Even huggies (yuck) came out with a diaper that looks like blue jeans. I haven't seen them other than on the package at the store. It really made me think does anyone use just white diapers anymore? I actually only have 1 white diaper that was part of a lot of diaper I bought with my know almost 5 year old. I even tried to dye it but the only thing that kept the dye was the thread lol. I do have a white diaper on the way to me (again because it was part of a lot) I can't say that I would ever seek out white diapers to buy.

White Diaper

Print Diaper


3 comments:

  1. I don't have any white diapers. I wouldn't mind them, but I just think they would get dingy and not look as clean. =) But that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few white diapers... I actually think they make LOVELY photos! A classic white cloth diaper and a baby... Try taking pictures and maybe you'll see their simple beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I buy white diapers. Sometimes you just need white. It matches everything! Nice nuetral color - so clean

    ReplyDelete