Thursday, June 3, 2010

FGB is working on a Forum!

I was unaware until recently that my web solution for Five Green Beans also offered a free message board. I for one love sites such as Diaperswappers, Mothering etc. I feel though sometimes with such large forums its hard to keep up with them. I think having a small forum to discuss things such as Diapers, Parenting, Going Green, and even a little buying, selling and trading items would be a lot of fun. I know it fits my personality better to be in smaller circles vrs thousands of members. You never know how far something will grow so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I will be needing a few moderators and an additional admin someone who is pretty message board/web savvy to help install the private message board features. That is the only part I can't seem to figure out thus far. Although I am still setting up shop you are free to join now. I will be posting a sticky this weekend for moderator applications. So if your interested let me know :) Click here to see and join the forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment